Our Mission Statement:
Assist aspiring entrepreneurs in transforming their business ideas into sustainable growing businesses that achieves the financial, family and emotional goals that makes their lives complete.
Work with you in a “partnering relationship” through a formalized series of activities including:
- Gaining an understanding of your current business operations,
- Identifying business risks and other limitations that may impact the success of your business.
Create appropriate strategies to resolve or limit your business risks based on formalized cost/benefit analysis of options available that would enable you to effectively evaluate the significant of each risk.
Develop a long-term business relationship with you through:
- Providing our services at a fair and reasonable fee
- Demonstrating our commitment to serving your needs
- Providing you on-going business advice and support on various business issues as your company grows and your needs change
Smith Small Business Consultants, LLC. (SSBC) was formed by Cary Smith. As a public accounting consultant, Cary worked with small businesses helping small business owners develop and grow their businesses. Cary heard his clients’ voice many frustrations including the significant time required in finding an attorney, tax accountant, banker and other needed resources that were competent, creditable, and trustworthy.
When Cary started his first consulting business, his former client’s frustrations became vividly engrained in his mind as he experienced similar issues. Given this experience, Cary committed to developing an effective business organization that would ease the pain of the aspirating small business owner in achieving their business dreams. Smith Small Business Consultants, LLC. was created.