While our team has specialized skills in their respective areas, we need to have a clear understanding of Your ideas and goals. What are the implications on your personal life with starting your business. Based on this information you provide we develop a business strategy to meet your specific needs. This will help to ensure that the services we provide are synchronized with your objectives.
Smith Small Business Consultants was formed to address the frustrations of potential and existing entrepreneurs in making their dreams a reality. Underlying all your business issues is:
“How do I find competent and trustworthy professionals with reasonable fees and expertise in working with small businesses and helping me achieve my goals?”
In turn you may have concerns about how you are going to resolve any or many of the following:
- I have an idea for a business, but do not know how to evaluate its feasibility in the marketplace. Where do I obtain assistance and guidance to help me through this process?
- Developing a business plan sounds overwhelming. Where do I obtain assistance in developing this document?
- How do I develop a marketing strategy?
- With so many marketing venues, how do I know what is best for my business?
- How do I develop and execute my marketing strategy on a limited budget?
- What enhancements to my marketing strategy do I need to move my existing business to the next level?
- What impact should the internet have on my business activities?
- Where do I locate my business?
- How do I define my potential customer?
- How do I know what legal entity will be best to protect my business and personal assets?
- What are the tax implications of the legal entity I select for my business?
- What financial funding options are available to me as a startup business?
- What type(s) of insurance do I need to protect me from potential liabilities due to accidents, product/service failures, etc.?
- What technology do I need to support my business today and grow in the future?
- What accounting records do I need and how do I maintain them efficiently and effectively to meet the needs of my CPA and tax requirements?
- What financial reporting information do I need to manage and monitor the financial condition of my business?
The SSBC team has experience in addressing these questions and assisting clients in developing a strategy that that is focused on your business startup and growing your business.
Our team includes:
- Business Insurance Broker
- Commercial Real Estate Broker
- Printed Media Specialists
- Web Designers/Hosting Specialists
- Other resources as needed